Effective Date: July 7, 2021
- Our social media page located at www.linkedin.com/company/primecoalition (our “Social Media Page”); and
- Collectively, we refer to the Websites, Social Media Page, and such emails as the “Services.”
Personal Information We Collect, Use, and Share
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable individual. The Services collect Personal Information including:
- Email address;
- IP address (we may also derive your approximate location from your IP address); and
- Transaction-related details (including billing address, telephone numbers, and payment card details), if you choose to make a donation through our Websites.
We and our service providers use Personal Information for the following types of purposes:
- Providing the functionality of the Services and fulfilling your requests.
- Providing you with our newsletter and/or other informational materials.
- Analyzing Personal Information for business reporting and providing personalized services.
- Aggregating and/or anonymizing Personal Information for generating other useful data that will no longer be considered Personal Information.
For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, improving or modifying our Websites, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our fundraising campaigns, and operating and expanding our activities.
We may also use and disclose Personal Information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) to comply with applicable law, to respond to requests from public and government authorities, to cooperate with law enforcement, or for other legal reasons; (b) to enforce our terms and conditions; and (c) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or others. We may use, disclose or transfer your information to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our assets.
Other Information We Collect, Use, and Share
“Other Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an identifiable individual. The Services collect Other Information such as:
- Browser and device information
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies;
- Demographic information and other information provided by you that does not reveal your specific identity; and
- Information that has been de-identified or aggregated in a manner such that it no longer reveals your specific identity.
We and our service providers may collect Other Information in a variety of ways, including through:
Your browser or device.
Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Mac), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version and the name and version of the Services (such as the App) you are using. We use this information to ensure that the Services function properly.
Cookies are pieces of information stored directly on the computer that you are using. Cookies allow us to collect information such as browser type, time spent on the Services, pages visited, language preferences, and other traffic data. We and our service providers use the information for security purposes, to facilitate navigation, to display information more effectively, and to personalize your experience. We also gather statistical information about use of the Services in order to continually improve their design and functionality, understand how they are used, and assist us with resolving questions regarding them.
Pixel tags and other similar technologies.
- Pixel tags. Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) may be used to, among other things, track the actions of users of the Services (including email recipients), measure the success of our marketing campaigns, and compile statistics about usage of the Services and response rates.
We may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. If we are required to treat Other Information as Personal Information under applicable law, we may use and disclose it for the purposes for which we use and disclose Personal Information as detailed in this Policy. In some instances, we may combine Other Information with Personal Information. If we do, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information as long as it is combined.
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below.
Our Services are controlled and operated by us from the United States and are not intended to subject us to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than that of the United States.
Because email communications are not always secure, please do not include credit card or other sensitive information in your emails to us.